The Impact of Microfinance Banks in Rural Development in Nigeria (a Case Study of Osun State Polytechnic, Iree Micro Finance Bank)
Content Structure of The Impact of Microfinance Banks in Rural Development in Nigeria (a Case Study of Osun State Polytechnic, Iree Micro Finance Bank)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Impact of Microfinance Banks in Rural Development in Nigeria (a Case Study of Osun State Polytechnic, Iree Micro Finance Bank)
Microfinance banks are banks that provide banking or financial services other than services provided by commercial banks targeted at people living in the rural dwellers. Microfinance banks have able to improve the banking habit of the rural dwellers I,e the degree at which the rural dwellers make use of banking service or patronize banks. In view of even economic development, microfinance banks have played a great role by providing banking and financial services to peasant low income earners, rural dwellers, and small scale business.