The Role of Central Bank in the Development of Nigeria Economy (a Case Study of Central Bank of Nigeria)
Content Structure of The Role of Central Bank in the Development of Nigeria Economy (a Case Study of Central Bank of Nigeria)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Role of Central Bank in the Development of Nigeria Economy (a Case Study of Central Bank of Nigeria)
This project work is to study in depth the role of central bank in the development of Nigeria economy and its dividing into five chapters as follow. Chapter one, introduction to the study, purpose of the study, research methodology, traces the background of central bank of Nigeria purpose, scope, aims and objective and significance of the study. Chapter two deals with review of related literature, here documented information about the subject mater are deal with example are the stages in the role of central bank problems and solutions prospects etc. chapter three is concerned with top management, middle management in the bank. And also the primary instrument to collect information and the pilot study which will use in this research methodology so as to ascertain its validity and reliability. And the historical background of the organization with the questionnaire. Chapter four deals with findings, exclusively with data presentation and analysis with testing hypothesis. Chapter five deal with summary, recommendation and conclusion.