The Effect of Recapitalization in the Banking Industry ( a Case Study of Skye Bank Plc )
Content Structure of The Effect of Recapitalization in the Banking Industry ( a Case Study of Skye Bank Plc )
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Effect of Recapitalization in the Banking Industry ( a Case Study of Skye Bank Plc )
This study assessed the Effect of Recapitalization in the Banking Sector- A case study of Skye Bank Plc.
Based on the set objective of the study, structured questionnaire consisting of eighteen (18) closed ended questions in both Section A and B (2) open ended questions were developed and administered on hundred (100) respondents of the aforementioned case study, with which a total of 87 were completely filled and returned.
Hence, the methodology employed the primary and secondary methods (i,e questionnaire method, interview method, and library method).
However, from the analysis of the data generated and with the aid of chi-square method, the following findings were concluded:
- There is a significant relationship between recapitalization of banks and productivity.
- Recapitalization of the banking sector has impact on the Nigeria economy.
Therefore, the study suggested that this research work should be more current, more challenging and useful. Hence, more research works should also be conducted in order to cover a wider scope.
Table Of Content Of The Effect of Recapitalization in the Banking Industry ( a Case Study of Skye Bank Plc )
Title page i
Table of content vii
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Objectives of the study
1.4 Statement of Research Hypotheses
1.5 Research Questions
1.6 The Importance of the study
1.7 Scope of the study
2.1 What is Banking
2.2 What is Consolidation
2.4 Reason for Merger and Acquisition
2.5 Regulation of Merger and Acquisition
2.6 The Current Development in the Nigerian
2.7 Why is Recapitalization Necessary to Improve
2.8 Why Merger and Acquisition
2.9 Reason for Merger and Acquisition
3.2 Research Design
3.3 Study Population
3.4 Sample Techniques / Procedure
3.5 Sample Size
3.6 Description of Research Instrument
3.7 Method of Data Analysis
3.8 Reason for Choosing Chi-square
DATA ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
4.1 Background information
4.2 Socio-Economic Characteristics is Sample Size
4.3 Research Questions
4.4 Test of Hypothesis
CHAPTER FIVE SUMMARY, MAJOR FINDINGS, CONCLUSIONS AND RECOMMENDATION
5.2 Major Findings