The Contribution of Financial Institutions in Nigeria to the Growth of Manufacturing Industry
Content Structure of The Contribution of Financial Institutions in Nigeria to the Growth of Manufacturing Industry
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Contribution of Financial Institutions in Nigeria to the Growth of Manufacturing Industry
This project examined the Contribution of Financial Institutions in Nigeria to the Growth of Manufacturing Industry. The research adopted ex-post facto research method. Data was basically collected by secondary means through CBN Statistical Bulletin. Data garthered span 2005 to 2014.
Three hypotheses were formulated and tested with the used of regression analysis and T-test. Based on the result of the analysis, the three null hypotheses were rejected and the alternate hypotheses accepted. It was thereby concluded that; Interest rate has significant impact on manufacturing output; Bank credit does not have significant impact on the output of the manufacturing Sector in Nigeria; that bank credit has significant impact on the output of the manufacturing Sector in Nigeria and there is significant relationship between manufacturing output and economic growth of Nigeria.
Recommendations were proffered to Bank to give credit to the manufacturing sector of the economic as it is contributing significantly for the growth of GDP in Nigeria.