Fabrication of Metal Shelf
Content Structure of Fabrication of Metal Shelf
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of Fabrication of Metal Shelf
Bookshelf, a Mechanical arrangement of materials were documents are stored, it could be made with metal or wood. But this one is fabricated with metal.
The type of metal used in the fabrication is mild steel and square baluters.
The undismountable bookshelf which has five partitions and four compartment under went many process namely, the drawing and the dimensioning of the bookshelf, needed materials, the marking out and cutting of the materials, welding, smoothing and filling of the work, then finally painting.
Actually our dreams has come through in fabrication of metal shelf that will be economically and at the same time meet up with the needed standard despite the subsidized rate.