Construction of a Standard Banking Oven With Dual Power Source (Electricgas)
Content Structure of Construction of a Standard Banking Oven With Dual Power Source (Electric/gas)
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of Construction of a Standard Banking Oven With Dual Power Source (Electric/gas)
This project is designed to make the students utilize as many theoretical and practical concept as have been instructed in alstron to mechanical engineering workshop technology.
Students are expected to learn and apply concepts, principles about energy specially the conversions of electrical energy to thermal energy, conduction and conventional heat transfer etc.
Also the determination of the properties of various ferrous and non-ferrous materials, electrical installation occults. The application of engineering measurement and quality control.
Also to build an intellectual ability in interpretation of working drawing in designing and development before and after working process. Students will get an opportunity to appreciate safety, and the use of both machine and hand tools in the course of working.