Fabrication of Metal Panel Door
Content Structure of Fabrication of Metal Panel Door
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of Fabrication of Metal Panel Door
This project report is based on fabrication of metal door. Metal door is a movable structure use to close off an entrance typically consisting of a panel that swings on hinges or slide or rotate. The metal door is more reliable and strong and much more have good looking appearance than the others doors like wooden door, leather door. E.t.c. The locally available material [e.g mild steel] of different shapes, forms and format were available indigenous technology without compromising the standard. The door constructed was subjected to different to different test and it was found efficient and has the strength to provide adequate security at affordable price the metal door consist of the adequate frame unit the door consists of the frame unit, the panel, the bolt, the stopper as the major units.
Since privacy and security are major essential needs in their various homes and offices, etc. which thereby gives rise to the need for doors among other security devices. Ability to have access to door of quality high long span at low affordable price to an average Nigeria has been a problem.