Evaluation of Effective Financial Management in a Computerized Accounting System
Content Structure of Evaluation of Effective Financial Management in a Computerized Accounting System
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of Evaluation of Effective Financial Management in a Computerized Accounting System
The primary aim of this study is to check the effectiveness and efficiency of financial control in computerized environment i.e. First Bank of Nigeria Plc to ascertain whether computer has since adoption enhance profitability and effectiveness in managing the banking and other financial sectors or industries. This evaluation is targeted at exploring how the use of computer in the solving of accounting issues has yielded positive result in both the banking and other finance circle, thus using First Bank of Nigeria plc as a case study.