An Evaluation of Marketing Concept in the Banking Industry a Case Study of Union Bank Plc
Content Structure of An Evaluation of Marketing Concept in the Banking Industry a Case Study of Union Bank Plc
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of An Evaluation of Marketing Concept in the Banking Industry a Case Study of Union Bank Plc
The research provides an appraisal of the marketing concept in the Banking industry. It elucidate the nature of the marketing concept,functions and significance.The research profers a practical approach of the application of the
Marketing concept in the banking industry. It appraises the functions of the marketing concept in projecting the uniqueness of the banking products and services. A case study of union Bank is conducted to determine the functionality of the marketing concept in promoting its brand.