Design and Fabrication of a Pilot Production Plant for Paints (Emulsion and Texcoat)
Content Structure of Design and Fabrication of a Pilot Production Plant for Paints (Emulsion and Texcoat)
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of Design and Fabrication of a Pilot Production Plant for Paints (Emulsion and Texcoat)
The concept of this project is to actualize a practical way of paint production using a locally design mixing machine which is design to meet a low cost and high standard paint.
The project cut across all forms of engineering, such as mechanical machine design of a simple industrial mixer, which is driven by an electrically made device, a 3 HP electric motor, chemically reacting reagents such as water, calcium carbonate, etc to produce the desired product which is aim to be used as coat for Mechanical Agricultural and Civil structures.
The project research exposes to students and entrepreneur to total knowledge necessary for the production of emulsion and texcoat using a single mixer irrespective of the volume of production. Self help project is the only sustainable solution to the problem of unemployment. Many unemployed youth can lay their hiring. The project research is a modest presentation of simplified facts on the for entrepreneur success at a low coat.