Design and Construction of Baking Oven
Content Structure of Design and Construction of Baking Oven
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of Design and Construction of Baking Oven
This project is aimed at producing an oven a purposeful baking oven with temperature regulator, which is economical and very convenient to use. The equipment was designed taking into consideration the case of its production, maintenance and services.
The production design which includes planning drawing and specifications of materials was directly followed by the actual fabrication / maintenance of the equipment.
The production drawing contains all the information regarding this equipment. These information were utilized to decode the operation sequences of fabrication of each of the components which includes, the body, cover plates, oven compartment, burner etc.
However, the manufacturing method was strictly based on the production equipment available. The functional aspect of the equipment and its durability were given adequate consideration in the project work other aspects of concern include the reliability portability and appearance of the equipments.
Then, this write up with details of the process and formulation of plan for ht e physical realization of the construction of a baking oven is divided into chapters which discussed extensively the working principles, choice of materials, the method used in fabrication assembly and arriving at knowing the safety requirement were not left out.