An Examination of the Effectiveness of Corporate Planning in Management Process (a Case Study of Diamond Bank Plc)
Content Structure of An Examination of the Effectiveness of Corporate Planning in Management Process (a Case Study of Diamond Bank Plc)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of An Examination of the Effectiveness of Corporate Planning in Management Process (a Case Study of Diamond Bank Plc)
The Nigeria business is so volatile, to the extent that only those who can scan it successfully, forecast the possible charges in it and thereafter marshal all available resources in accordance with the dictates and demands of the environment can operate successfully in it.
This project work is to asses and examine the effectiveness of corporate planning as the management process and also to evaluate its contribution as a catalyst to the survival, growth and profitability of the organization.
The study examined corporate plan formulation and implementation in the organization. It highlighted how consultations, deliberations and condition for effective planning were properly taken care of. The project work also showed the dependence of the management functions like organizing, staffing, coordinating, reporting, leading and budgeting on effective corporate planning.
The dynamic of planning in Diamond Bank was appraised. The evolution , implementation, success and benefits of corporate planning in bank was discussed. The fundings showed that corporate planning process and implementation in Diamond Bank is quite impressive. The workers embrace it, contribute fully to its success and show loyalty and commitment to the plan. Management in turns encourages them through motivation and effective communication.
This in conclusion planning is greatly helping the bank to maintain its competitive edge in the country.