An Evaluation of the Application and Relevance of Costing Techniques in Serives Oriented Organization (a Case Study of Nitel Nepa)
Content Structure of An Evaluation of the Application and Relevance of Costing Techniques in Serives Oriented Organization (a Case Study of Nitel Nepa)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of An Evaluation of the Application and Relevance of Costing Techniques in Serives Oriented Organization (a Case Study of Nitel Nepa)
The aim of the study is to find out the importance of using costing techniques such as standard costing, direct costing, absorption costing etc in the measurement of service oriented organizations. And also to show the extent on the less of these techniques in planning in the organization.
For the purpose of this research, questionnaire and interview method will be used to collect data from the sampled numbers of the organizations. The response will be analyzed with the less of ratios, tables, percentages etc.
After a careful examination of the study, the research revealed that the major problems militating against the use of these techniques in filling major managerial decisions is the mobility of the accounts department of these techniques organization, to prepare different types of the techniques and on time. Based on the findings to be carried out, the researcher will recommend that, the financial accounting system of the organization have to be computerized so that its sub-systems will provide to relevant cost data required by the cost accounting system. And that, its is only when the service oriented organizations practically use these techniques in making decision that its relevance will be assured.