An Assessment of Total Quality Management (Tqm) Impacts on Banks Performance in Nigeria (a Case Study of First Bank Nigeria Plc.)
Content Structure of An Assessment of Total Quality Management (Tqm) Impacts on Banks Performance in Nigeria (a Case Study of First Bank Nigeria Plc.)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of An Assessment of Total Quality Management (Tqm) Impacts on Banks Performance in Nigeria (a Case Study of First Bank Nigeria Plc.)
The purpose of this study is to gain a better understanding of the theoretical and empirical relationship between Total Quality Management and some measure of Banking performance. (Profitability, Speed Service Delivery, Customer Satisfaction, Lower Cost, Short and Long Term Objectives) of Nigeria Banks. A survey research design was adopted, while data were generated by means of structure questionnaires administered to members and staff of First Bank Plc. In Lagos Metropolis: The study generated a ninety percent (90%) response rate from eight questionnaire that were given out. Response from the survey were statistically analyzed using simple frequency percentage, correlation and regression analysis with the aid of SPSS. Result of the study indicate that the studied banks were (TQM) oriented to a very large extent. It is apparent form the findings that the attached great importance to their performance and responding appropriately in order to gain competitive advantage. The study also revealed that Total Quality Management (TQM) of the banks have significant correlation with aforementioned performance measures. Finally, conclusion, recommendation and suggestions for further studies were highlighted to demonstrate the generation of the result of the study.