Timely Release of Result and Academic Performance of Student in Business Education
Content Structure of Timely Release of Result and Academic Performance of Student in Business Education
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of Timely Release of Result and Academic Performance of Student in Business Education
The research provides an appraisal of timely release of result and its effect on academic performance of student in business education. It appraises the nature of academic result and determines the importance of its timely release. It Stresses the effect on students academic performance and as measure for corrective and early preparation of studies .The research is particularly important as it provide an assessment guide to both students and teachers alike on the significance of timely release of academic result.