The Roles of Banks in Promoting Small and Medium Scale Enterprises in Nigeria (Case Study of Zenith Bank Plc)
Content Structure of The Roles of Banks in Promoting Small and Medium Scale Enterprises in Nigeria (Case Study of Zenith Bank Plc)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Roles of Banks in Promoting Small and Medium Scale Enterprises in Nigeria (Case Study of Zenith Bank Plc)
Small and medium scale enterprises are indispensable instrument that contributes to the accelerated industrialization in developing countries as well as many countries of the world. It also serve as sources .of inputs for large production concerns in big and developed economies.
Based on the significance role played by those enterprises industries, the government throughout the world favourably disposed towards the ideas that help to promote the growth.
The major problem to thus sector is funding. In this study, the effect of small and medium scale enterprises in Nigeria is discussed. It revealed the effort on the part of government and Small and Medium Enterprises equity Scheme at providing the needed finance for the growth and development of SMEs in Lagos State Nigeria, the systematic bottleneck frustrating those efforts that funding of SMEs business in Nigeria is effective.