The Role Teaching Sex Education in Junior Secondary School: a Case Study of Oredo Local Government Area of Edo State
Content Structure of The Role Teaching Sex Education in Junior Secondary School: a Case Study of Oredo Local Government Area of Edo State
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of The Role Teaching Sex Education in Junior Secondary School: a Case Study of Oredo Local Government Area of Edo State
This project is aimed at finding out the roles of teaching sex education in junior secondary school in Oredo Local Government Area, Benin City. The concept of sex education, the role, who to handle the course and the enviable qualities that are to teach it in school to be effective on students if this course is not introduce in the curriculum, where highlights in chapter used for data collection was questionnaire, which was administered to teachers and student of Oredo Local Government Area and parents. Five research questions were formulated to focus the research attention on certain issues. Based on the analysis of the data collection, the survey revealed that that the awareness of sex education would not cause juvenile delinquency and dropout from schools. That, it should be taught of boys and girls separately and it should be taught at home and schools. It further revealed that sex education will help to reduce that rate of fatherless babies and which the society will greatly benefit from. It was discovered that sex education will not cause poor academic performance among students instead, it make students become responsible. The research finally discovered that sex education is highly needed in secondary schools. After a thorough research finding on the topic, the research conclude that parents, teachers and the government should work hand in hand to help the school students out of this situation.