The Role of the Radio in Propagating Culture in Nigeria
Content Structure of The Role of the Radio in Propagating Culture in Nigeria
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of The Role of the Radio in Propagating Culture in Nigeria
This research work focused on the role of radio in propagating culture in Nigeria (a case study of southern Ijaw local government Koluama Bayelsa State). It is believed that the radio does not propagate culture in Nigeria and as a result of this the researcher decided to embark on a research to find out why the radio does not propagate culture in Nigeria- Research questions were constructed to guide the researcher in the study using the survey research method which was adopted, and data was collected at the end of the study the researcher was able to find out that radio does not propagate culture as was said and our culture also serve as hinderance to the propagation of culture.The researcher also recommended that the radio should try to promote our culture instead of potraying that of the west.