The Role of Statutory Auditor in Controlling Fraud in Government Owned Establishment (a Case Study of University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Unth, Enugu)
Content Structure of The Role of Statutory Auditor in Controlling Fraud in Government Owned Establishment (a Case Study of University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Unth, Enugu)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Role of Statutory Auditor in Controlling Fraud in Government Owned Establishment (a Case Study of University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Unth, Enugu)
This research work is view of the role of a statutory Auditor with intention of determining how it helps in cubing frauds in government owned establishment.
Though it is aimed at the rolse of a statuary auditor in controlling fraud generally, in view of the vastness of the topic a particular government owned firm (establishment) was selected as a case study with the belief that such institution is a fair representation of government establishment generally.
This research work is dedicated into five chapters or parts. Chapter one deals with in introduction to the research. These include background of the study, statement of the problems, objective of the study, significant of the study, research question, scope of the study, research terms used in course of the study.
The second chapter deals with literature review. This summaries what other writers and experts have been saying about the topic of the project based on the writings available to the researcher in view of the fact that no writings on the main topic of the research involves the practical aspect of the statutory auditor’s role and how it aids in controlling frauds generally. Chapter three is concerned with the method adopted in the research which involves the use of simple percentage in treating the data collected form the management and staff of university of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Enugu, which was used as a case study.
Chapter four deals with the presentation and analysis of data collected, summary of the results and findings.
Chapter five deals with discussion of the findings, implication of result and recommendations by the researcher.