The Role of Regulatory Bodies in the Capital Market Development in Nigeria (a Case Study of Securities and Exchange Commission)
Content Structure of The Role of Regulatory Bodies in the Capital Market Development in Nigeria (a Case Study of Securities and Exchange Commission)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Role of Regulatory Bodies in the Capital Market Development in Nigeria (a Case Study of Securities and Exchange Commission)
The main objective of the study is to examine the roles of regulatory bodies in the capital market development in Nigeria with special reference to Security and Exchange Commission and, also, the in-depth analysis of the operations of the Nigerian Capital Market. The findings made from data obtained during the course of the research work. The discussion was obtained from internet searched and relevant textbooks. Through the research, it is clearly showed that capital market has contributed immensely to the development of Nigeria economy but encountered some problems. However, certain recommendation were made to the regulatory authorities on how to remove some impediments that tends to hinder the growth and performance of this market with a view of stabilizing and inducing suitable growth of Capital Market.