The Role of Public Relations in Building Corporate Image (a Study of Fidelity Bank Plc)
Content Structure of The Role of Public Relations in Building Corporate Image (a Study of Fidelity Bank Plc)
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of The Role of Public Relations in Building Corporate Image (a Study of Fidelity Bank Plc)
This study investigated the role of public relation in creating and building corporate image of fidelity bank. In a competitive industry like banking sector, customers are interested in corporate image of banks in relation to their financial integrity. The study used the social responsibility theory of the mass communication and adopted the survey research design of which 15 items questionnaires were administered to elicit information from180 customers of Fidelity Bank, Abraka branch which have a total 4,000 customer population. This study on the role of Public Relations in Building Corporate image of Fidelity Bank Plc have shown that public relations is paramount in the banking sector where different banks are competing with each other in winning more customers. From the findings, Fidelity bank plc has an average corporate image. Fidelity bank should at regular intervals review her public relations activities that project corporate image. Management should endeavour to map out public relations strategies that will generate the attitude and perception of customers in service delivery and corporate image rebranding. Relationship sales managers (RSM) should understand that they are the field public relations officers. They should project good corporate image by the way they communicate, sell products, relate and resolve customer complaints.