The Role of Language Laboratory on Effective Teaching and Learning of Oral English in Junior Secondary School in Aninri Local Government Area
Content Structure of The Role of Language Laboratory on Effective Teaching and Learning of Oral English in Junior Secondary School in Aninri Local Government Area
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of The Role of Language Laboratory on Effective Teaching and Learning of Oral English in Junior Secondary School in Aninri Local Government Area
Study is on the role of language laboratory on effective teaching and learning of oral English in junior secondary schools a case study of Aninri local government area, Enugu state. It is a descriptive survey. The purpose of this study is to determine the extent to which language laboratory in the study area has influence the effective teaching and learning of oral English. The population was meant to cover 16 junior secondary. The 170 Teacher were use out of 213 teachers in the area of study. The major instrument used foe data collection is questionnaire. On the presentation of data, the author uses frequency tables and means percentages to depict the responses of the respondents to a particular research question. Data collected from their responses were used in analyzing the study. Data collected reveled that Language laboratory teaching would have improved teaching and learning of oral English in junior secondary schools, but there is no language laboratory in the schools. And also, teachers and students were not trained to use language laboratory. The research finding revealed that there is absence of language laboratory in schools in which make teaching and learning of oral English ineffective in schools. Based on the findings, it is recommended that there should be provision for language laboratory in schools in order to foster effective teaching and learning of oral English, stakeholders in Education should make implementation of language laboratory in curriculum planning. Proper training should be given to teachers/instructors and students on how to use language laboratory equipment, Government and Public should assist in the provision of language laboratory equipments to enhance teaching and learning of oral English.