The Role of Entrepreneurship in Economic Growth in Nigeria (a Case Study of Marketability of Made in Nigeria Textile Material)
Content Structure of The Role of Entrepreneurship in Economic Growth in Nigeria (a Case Study of Marketability of Made in Nigeria Textile Material)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Role of Entrepreneurship in Economic Growth in Nigeria (a Case Study of Marketability of Made in Nigeria Textile Material)
The way Nigeria consumers evaluate home made goods could have an input on their attitude and behavioural intension towards domestic and foreign manufactured products, particularly textile product. Yet, this decision-making process has been examined from marketing-mix elements, the consumer ethnocentrism and country of origin study areas, this study investigated the problems and prospect of marketing made-in-Nigeria goods in Nigeria, using textile products as a case study. The project employed the use of questionnaire which was administered to students, manufacturers, markets and consumers of locally manufactured textiles, and dress designers, which was personal administered. Using statistical method – chi-square method was used, the result showed that, the desire to buy made-in-Nigeria textile depend greatly on the quality of the product.