The Role of Commercial Banks in Financing Small Scale Industries in Nigeria (a Case Study of Union Bank of Nigeria Plc)
Content Structure of The Role of Commercial Banks in Financing Small Scale Industries in Nigeria (a Case Study of Union Bank of Nigeria Plc)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Role of Commercial Banks in Financing Small Scale Industries in Nigeria (a Case Study of Union Bank of Nigeria Plc)
The topic of dissertation is The Role Of Commercial Banks In Financial Small Scale Industry In Nigeria. A case study of union bank of Nigeria plc.
The major objective of the study is to ascertain the extent to which union bank of Nigeria plc has helped to financial small scale industries/.
Instrument of data collection is questionnaires and research questions which formed the source of primary data, while materials from various published articles, textbooks, journals and newspaper formed the secondary data.
The method of analysis is the use of tables, percentages and chi-square .
The major finding of the research is that union bank of Nigeria plc has helped to financial small scale industries period under review.
The recommendation based on the finding is that in order to reduce the risk in small scale industry lending, the central bank of Nigeria and the government can do more than they are doing currently scheme.
The study concluded that if the desired objective of using small scale industries as catalysts of development is to be achieved than the role of commercial banks should be mutually supportive.