The Role of Central Bank in Stabilizing Nigerian Economy (a Case Study of Cbn
Content Structure of The Role of Central Bank in Stabilizing Nigerian Economy (a Case Study of Cbn
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Role of Central Bank in Stabilizing Nigerian Economy (a Case Study of Cbn
The purpose of this study was to appraise the role of central bank in stabilizing Nigeria economy to guide. This study 14 research question were formulated. The book is arranged in such a way that one chapter flows and naturally lends another. It organized in five chapters, the study starte in chapter one with the background to the study and discusses in chapter two. After discussing research design in chapter three, chapter four deals with presentation and analysis of data.
Chapter five deals with finding, conclusion and recommendation.