The Role of Central Bank in Stabilizing a Depressed Economy (the Nigerian Experience)
Content Structure of The Effect of Cloud Accounting on Organisational Productivity; a Case Study of Springhlight Technology
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of The Role of Central Bank in Stabilizing a Depressed Economy (the Nigerian Experience)
This study on the role of Central Bank in stabilizing a depressed economy was designed with the objectives of ascertaining if the Central Bank of Nigeria is achieving involved in the stabilization of Nigeria economy, to determine if Central bank of Nigeria has control measures over the management of money market and capital market to identify the role of central bank of Nigeria in the formation and implementation of the country and to recommend appropriate measures for improved quality contribution by the Central Bank of Nigeria for the country. The Central bank is an important institution to a depressed economy like Nigeria, the financial trade and policies formulate and implemented by the Central bank are very important. Infact if could be regarded as a pillar to the survival of the national economic development without which the economy will be in shamble. In carrying out a research the research, secondary and primary data was collected and used accordingly. Related literatures were reviewed and questionnaires were prepared, distributed and analysed. The use of chi-square technique was used in analyzing the primary data. The findings of the research were reached. Following the findings, appropriate recommendation was stated in order for Central Bank to bring a stable economy should encourage good decisive policy and conclusion was reached hoping that this work will enable the role of Central Bank of Nigeria to be more appreciative.