The Role of Audit Function in Government Establishment a Case Study of Office of Auditor- General of Enugu State
Content Structure of The Role of Audit Function in Government Establishment a Case Study of Office of Auditor- General of Enugu State
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Role of Audit Function in Government Establishment a Case Study of Office of Auditor- General of Enugu State
This research project was initiated to appraise the audit of government establishment problems and prospects, using Enugu State Audit Department as a case study. As are all know, auditing is a way through which the assets of the individual are safeguarded. The problem of this Audit or its functions and role in government establishment in Enugu State cannot be overemphasized.
In order to collect the necessary data, the researcher used both primary and secondary data. The primary data involved the use of questionnaire, interview (oral) and discussions. While the secondary data were collected using the books written from the authors and expert in the topic of the research.
Some of the problems that were found to militate against an effective auditing administration of the government establishment include lack of enabling authority, inability to enforce audit reports.
To overcome the above mentioned problems, some recommendations were proffered that ameliorate the problem of audit of government establishment and show its prospective situation.