The Role of Accounting Information in Production Decision – Making (a Case Study of Phinomar Nigeria Limited)
Content Structure of The Role of Accounting Information in Production Decision – Making (a Case Study of Phinomar Nigeria Limited)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Role of Accounting Information in Production Decision – Making (a Case Study of Phinomar Nigeria Limited)
Managers make decision in order to choose from alternative course of action at a dynamic rate. This is done in order to achieve the set objectives of the firms in which they manage. To make these decisions, accounting information are used as a necessary guide.
Manufacturing firms make use of accounting information which have been complied from source documents, records and statement in accordance with systems. These information gathered are used to make effective production decisions which would achieve the objectives of profit maximization cost minimization, Production efficiency, proper resources allocation etc.
This study is aimed at discovering the quantitative attributes to accounting information which makes it an effective tool in the production decision-making and if the information generated is utilized in effective manner. Although, it is evident that decisions made in manufacturing firms are determined by the accounting information to a varying extent. It is hoped that the recommendations will show the importance of accounting information and that managers who make decision will comprehend it as a vital necessity in decision – making.