The Relevance of Information Technology in the Banking Industry
Content Structure of The Relevance of Information Technology in the Banking Industry
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Relevance of Information Technology in the Banking Industry
This research work aims on focusing on the importance of information technology on banking industries and economic development, with emergence of technology banking industries as tremendously improve in performance and be able to contribute to the development of the nation economy. The aims of this study is to examine theimportance of information technology on banking industries and how it has enhanced the performance of banking sector.
Econometrics analysis was employed to differentiate between dependent variable (Y) and independent variables (X) and also to explain other macro economic variables in the study.
From the findings it shows that information technology play a significant role in developing the banking industries and giving an effective performance to the industries.
In conclusion information technology cannot be overstress in the banking industries and economy at large.
Table Of Contents Of The Relevance of Information Technology in the Banking Industry
1.2 Statement of research problem
1.3 The aims and objectives of study
1.4 The research questions
1.5 The statement of research hypothesis
1.6 Research methodology
1.7 The significance of the study
1.8 The scope and limitation of the study
1.9 Definitions of basic terms
1.10 The plan of the study
2.0 Literature review
2.2 Definition and concept of information and communication technology
2.3 An overview of electronic banking in Nigeria
2.4 The development and operations of information technology in Nigeria’s banking industry
2.5 Queuing cost of banking
2.6 Causes of banking inefficiency
2.7 operational challenges of information to banking
2.8 Information technology and regulatory authority
3.0 The structure of information and communication technology
3.2 The challenges of human capital development in Nigeria
3.2.1 It and human capital development
3.2.2 Human capital development
3.3 Impact of information technology on the Nigeria banking industry
3.3.1 Impact on investment
3.3.2 Impact on capacity utilization
3.4 The efficiency of ICT on banking payment system in Nigeria
4.2 Methods of estimation of analysis
4.3 Model specification
4.3.1 Econometrics model specifications
4.3.2 A priori expectation
4.4 Empirical results and interpretation of the regression result
5.1 Summary of the findings