The Relationship Between Marital Success and the Level of Education Among Women in Oredo Local Government Area
Content Structure of The Relationship Between Marital Success and the Level of Education Among Women in Oredo Local Government Area
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of The Relationship Between Marital Success and the Level of Education Among Women in Oredo Local Government Area
This study examines the relation between marital success and the level of education among women. The method of data collection was the questionnaires administered to respondents. A total number of one hundred (100) questionnaires were distributed to respondents and they were collected back from them and duly completed. The analysis of finding will be the same with a view to answering the questions raised in the study. For the purpose of discussion, percentages were found in order to determine the pattern. The results led to the following conclusions.
- Does the level of women that are educated affect their attitude toward their husbands?
- Does education make women to loose their sense of responsibility as a wife?
- Does education leads to marital success?
- Does education make women to have time in their home or domestic work?It is not right for a woman to be educated than her husband?