The Problem of Working Capital Management in the Manufacturing Industries in Nigeria: a Case Study of Emenite Limited
Content Structure of The Problem of Working Capital Management in the Manufacturing Industries in Nigeria: a Case Study of Emenite Limited
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Problem of Working Capital Management in the Manufacturing Industries in Nigeria: a Case Study of Emenite Limited
This study was embarked upon to ascertain problems of working capital management in the manufacturing industries in Nigeria. The study has a total of three chapter and first chapter titled the introduction started with preamble.
The aims and objective of the study were duly light lighted in chapter one. The objectives of the study includes; to discuss how working capital are managed, t o discuss the problems of working capital management in the manufacturing industries in Nigeria, it is likely to inform us of the avoidance of indebtedness in working capital management with the use of determinant of adequate amount of working capital. And finally, to make recommendation on ways of strengthening the positive contributions of manufacturing industrial sector to the national economy.
The more manufacturing industries management working capital, the greater the tendency to reduce indebtedness.
Also the significance of the study which include both the theoretical and piratical significance explained.
Chapter two included the literature review. Here the earlier works of erudite scholars, theories and analysts and its relevance to the study were analyzed.
Chapter three s where the finding of the research were light lighted which included, that heavy working capital should be invested in raw material for a firm to continue in production. Indispensably, manufacturing industries should maintain good working capital cycle, because it gives an in sight into the amount of cash investment required to finance current assets.
I equally recommended that the study should undertaken further and that working capital management should be the basis of granting loan to any manufacturing industry if profitable investment is to be made. I also recommended and verified before credit for than is granted. I finally concluded the chapters and the project by admonishing on the importance of utilizing the finding of the research.