The Influence of Western Programmes on Dstv Television on the Behavioural Values of Nigerian Youths
Content Structure of The Influence of Western Programmes on Dstv Television on the Behavioural Values of Nigerian Youths
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of The Influence of Western Programmes on Dstv Television on the Behavioural Values of Nigerian Youths
This study probes the influence which DSTV television has on the behavioural values of Nigerian youths. It specifically tackles the influence of Western Programmes on DSTV on Nigerian university students. The research posits that the current trends in behavioural values of youths in Nigeria as observed among student of The Polytechnic, Ile-Ife, Osun State is significantly associated with their perception of Western culture and exposure to Western Programmes on DSTV. Relevant literatures were reviewed, as it related to the study of hard. A sample size of 161 students were adopted mathematically throng Taro Yamane statistical formula having known as the population size. One theory the media, cultivation theory fully lent itself into this study explains that acculturation of Nigerian youths take place as a result of exposure to Western Programmes on DSTV which influence the perception of DSTV reality and alters self-image from the review of related literature, questionnaire was design to collect data by using of survey research method, recommendations to check further research were preferred.