The Impact of Rising Interest Rate on the Manufacturing Sector of the Nigerian Economy
Content Structure of The Impact of Rising Interest Rate on the Manufacturing Sector of the Nigerian Economy
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Impact of Rising Interest Rate on the Manufacturing Sector of the Nigerian Economy
For the purpose of clarity, the work will be divided into five (5) chapters and each of the chapters will look at a relevant segments of the study as follows, chapter on gives a general introduction, the aim of engaging in the study, definition of the study, key terms and research questions. This chapter is therefore an overview of the whole work. The second chapter contains the literature review, that is the works of various authors in the field of impact of rising interest rate on manufacturing was examined. Chapter three will take a look at research methodology, sources of data collection, population and sample size, population and sampling techniques instruments for data collection as well as technique for data analysis. Chapter four contains data presentation, data analysis interpretation and summary of findings. Finally the last chapter will be the conclusion of what has been derived from the study and recommendation made; there is need for manufacturing firm to have the basic intellectual and management capacity that will help bring about efficiency in production and resource utilization and the CBN should device a better method of monitoring the activities of banks to ensure policy compliance, good corporate governance and social responsibility