The Impact of Micro-finance Banks on the Economic Growth of Nigeria
Content Structure of The Impact of Micro-finance Banks on the Economic Growth of Nigeria
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Impact of Micro-finance Banks on the Economic Growth of Nigeria
The role of microfinance bank in economic growth and development is quite clear and distinct as the agricultural and entrepreneurial sector of the Nigerian economy has been improved through numerous Micro Finance banks.The contribution of the micro finance bank in economic development is situated within the frame work of entrepreneurial development since the major reason for the establishment of the microfinance bank is to ensure the economic growth through the enforcement of the business entrepreneurs.
Data for the study was gotten from both primary and secondary sources. questionnaires issued out form the primary source of data for the study, while the internet, newspapers and text books were the secondary source of data for the study. Findings from the study revealed that Micro-Finance banks are strongly co-related with the development of the economy of Nigeria. Hypothesis tested with Chi-Square at a significant level of 0.05 proved this assertion.