The Impact of Marketing Research Activities on the Financial Services and Delivery in Nigeria Banks. (a Case Study of United Bank for African Plc.)
Content Structure of The Impact of Marketing Research Activities on the Financial Services and Delivery in Nigeria Banks. (a Case Study of United Bank for African Plc.)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Impact of Marketing Research Activities on the Financial Services and Delivery in Nigeria Banks. (a Case Study of United Bank for African Plc.)
The study titled “impact of marketing research activities on the financial service and delivery in Nigeria bank” seek for further enlightening the ways and how banks have been able to use various marketing tools to market its service. This research work also deal with making appropriate for sound decision making. The marketing research result, collection of the information, and suggestion that could lead to the marketing as performances of business activities that direct the flow of goods and services from producers to consumer in order to satisfy consumers. That marketing is identify the most profitable markets now and in future, setting business development goals and making plan to meet not just in he banking industry alone. Marketing research is the investigation and idealization of information from all available source and its adoption to banks marketing needs.