The Impact of Marketing Activities on Deposit Mobilization and Profitability in Nigeria Banks (a Case Study of Intercontinental Bank Plc)
Content Structure of The Impact of Marketing Activities on Deposit Mobilization and Profitability in Nigeria Banks (a Case Study of Intercontinental Bank Plc)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Impact of Marketing Activities on Deposit Mobilization and Profitability in Nigeria Banks (a Case Study of Intercontinental Bank Plc)
Deposit mobilization and profitability are the twins of management which make the subject matter of this research work to cut across virtually all management functions and their application in the banking industry. The research paper also highlighted the benefit of efficient marketing activities on deposit mobilization in the banking industry. The research paper analyzed in details the problems that are facing our banking sectors and not care or worry attitudes of our banking executive towards the effective’s use of the problem. However, deposit mobilization involves the various ways through which fund can be mobilized from the publics. In essence, marketing activities on profitability is the activities of identifying current market situation, analyzing current market opportunity threat and issues set objectives, devices a marketing strategy, set of implementation policy, the operating budgeted statement in achieving set tasks and finally a technique for its successful operation. The research works also examine how practicable the marketing activities on deposit mobilization and profitability in our banking sectors carried out a detailed research. And the Banking sectors needs this instrument of marketing activities in analyzing their immediate environment so as to give some experience of a particular problem of any pertinent development in the environment.