The Impact of Internal Control System on Fraud Prevention in Financial Institution [a Case Study of Access Bank Plc]
Content Structure of The Impact of Internal Control System on Fraud Prevention in Financial Institution [a Case Study of Access Bank Plc]
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Impact of Internal Control System on Fraud Prevention in Financial Institution [a Case Study of Access Bank Plc]
The research work is aimed at finding out the impact that internal control system plays to prevent fraud in financial institution. The case study for the study is Access Bank. The sample size of the respondents is 100 which comprised both the senior and junior cadre. The instruments employed to generate the information needed is Questionnaire and other financial document available as a secondary source. The statistical instrument used as analysis to gather the data is simple percentage and Chi-square. The research was able to find out the following result at the end of the research work:
- Ø That the effective “internal control system can prevent fraud
- Ø That despite the introduction of internal control system we still experience fraud
- Ø That there is effective internal control over what goes in and comes out of computer
- Ø That despite the fact that fraud is still experienced in the bank with the internal control system on ground. Internal control system is very important to check banking fraud.
- Download Chapters 1 to 5 PDF