The Impact of Internal Audit on Fraud Detection and Prevention ( a Case Study of Power Holding Company of Nigeria)
Content Structure of The Impact of Internal Audit on Fraud Detection and Prevention ( a Case Study of Power Holding Company of Nigeria)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Impact of Internal Audit on Fraud Detection and Prevention ( a Case Study of Power Holding Company of Nigeria)
The purpose of this study is to examine the impact of Internal Audit on fraud detection and prevention with Power Holding Company of Nigeria as a case study.
Information and data were collected through the use of research questionnaires and company’s financial statement. The research questionnaires distributed were 30 of which 23 were completed and returned by the respondents. The hypothesis formulated were tested using chi-square statistical tool.
The study reveal that internal audit plays an important role in the public sector.