The Impact of Information Technology on Banking Operations in Nigeria
Content Structure of The Impact of Information Technology on Banking Operations in Nigeria
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Impact of Information Technology on Banking Operations in Nigeria
As information technology is the modern trend on banking today, it’s very imperative for banks to access its impact operational performance so as to justify if the capital invested on it is justifiable or not, analyze their problem and profit possible solutions. The objective of this study is to examine how the adoption of information technology affects the operations commercial banks and the effects information technology on banks, customer relationship The main research instruments used Are questionnaire fro staffs and customers of the bank. The simple frequency percentage was adopted as the statistical measure and hypothesis testing was analyzed using chi-square. In conclusion, the study reward that information technology has tremendously improved growth and performance of the Nigeria commercial banks. Information technology has lead to increase to increase customer satisfaction, improved operational efficiency, reduced transaction time, gives the bank a competitive edge. The research recommended that government should support and loan money to local firm to foster importation, lower tariff on importation of information technology related equipment and their agencies and regulatory bodies should upgrade their equipment as well and the banks should continuously implement customer centred IT products and services of international standard.