The Impact of Industrial Training (It) on the Students of Accountancy Department Institute of Managemnt and Technology (Imt) Enugu
Content Structure of The Impact of Industrial Training (It) on the Students of Accountancy Department Institute of Managemnt and Technology (Imt) Enugu
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Impact of Industrial Training (It) on the Students of Accountancy Department Institute of Managemnt and Technology (Imt) Enugu
This research work was carried out to find out the impact of industrial training on accountancy students of IMT Enugu.
The project was divided into three chapters, chapter one dealt with background of the study, scope of the study.
Chapter two also talked about the historical background of industrial training fund, industrial work experience scheme for accountancy students and the importance of SIWES to the accounting students.
Finally the last chapter, which is the conclusion also looked at the findings and made some recommendation.