The Impact of Industrial Conflict on the Marketing of Banking Services in Nigeria
Content Structure of The Impact of Industrial Conflict on the Marketing of Banking Services in Nigeria
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Impact of Industrial Conflict on the Marketing of Banking Services in Nigeria
It identifies the labour market and other factor largely outside the control of the individual employers. Industrial activities deals with success in the industrial relation is legally based on the knowledge on employees expectation, knowledge of development else where the current weakness and strengths of subject and negotiation on by the management due to failure on trade union on negotiation called for concern and this essence of the study. Its spread and increase view on population in banking service in an industrial environment an emphasis is research work strategically on first bank of Nigeria The methods of data collection for this project are through: questionnaire, personal interview, observation while the data collected were analyzed with the use of Chi-square in the testing of hypothesis.