The Impact of Global Financial Crisis on Nigerian Capital Market
Content Structure of The Impact of Global Financial Crisis on Nigerian Capital Market
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Impact of Global Financial Crisis on Nigerian Capital Market
This study was an attempt to look at the impact of global financial crisis on Nigerian capital market. The population sample consists of people in different level of age and education in Lagos State.
The sample of thirty (30) people was picked, which emerged from non- probability sampling techniques. The researcher employed the use of questionnaire to generate adequate information. The data collected were analyzed using chi-square statistical method.
Moreover, it was also revealed that:
1. Adequate control will ensure that the global financial crisis are decline on Nigerian capital market
ii. Adequate control is a means of identifying variance between global financial crisis and Nigerian capital market.