The Impact of Financial Management Strategies in the Management of Public Enterprise (a Case Study of Nnpc)
Content Structure of The Impact of Financial Management Strategies in the Management of Public Enterprise (a Case Study of Nnpc)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Impact of Financial Management Strategies in the Management of Public Enterprise (a Case Study of Nnpc)
The emergence of financial management as a major contributor to the analysis of investment and financing decisions has continues to respond to external economic and technical developments. The improvements in the efficiency and regulation of financial markets, has provided a better basis of the development for financial theory and its practical application.
This research work examine the impact of financial management strategies in the management of public enterprise with special reference to Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). The research investigates how the firm maximize stakeholders wealth; how the firm maximize profit and how the firm maximize stakeholders wealth and management.
Existing literatures on financial management were reviewed. The study also highlight the functions of financial manager, the links with financial environment and the nature of public enterprise.
A sample of fifteen (15) staff was sampled out of the entire population of NNPC for the analysis of the study. Data was garnered with the use of questionnaires administered to selected sample. The data were illustrated on tables and interpreted in percentage.
The study presents two hypotheses that were formulated based on the research questions. The hypotheses were tested with the use of Chi-Square analysis. The analysis resulted into rejecting the two null hypotheses. Based on the decision of the analysis, it was concluded that; Financial management plays a major role in a Public Sector and Public enterprises maximize stakeholders’ wealth for hypothesis one and two. Conclusion was drawn based on this judgement and recommendations were made to both firm of study and other firms operating in Nigeria.
Table Of Contents Of The Impact of Financial Management Strategies in the Management of Public Enterprise (a Case Study of Nnpc)
1.2 Statement of Problems
1.3 Objectives of the Study
1.4 Research Questions
1.5 Statement of Hypothesis
1.6 Significance of Study
1.7 Scope and Limitation
1.8 Definition of Terms
2.1 Conceptual Framework
2.2 Functions of Financial Manager
2.3 Nature and Scope of Finance
2.4 Finance Functions
2.5 Origin of Public Enterprise
2.6 Characteristics of Public Enterprise
2.7 Nature of Public Enterprise
2.8 The Reasons for Public Enterprise
2.9 Importance Of Public Enterprise
2.10 Objectives of Public Enterprise
2.11 Scope of Finance Functions
2.12 Sources of Business Financings
2.13 Relationship between Risk and Return
3.2 Research Design
3.3 Method of Data Collection
3.4 Sample and Procedures
3.5 Method of Data Analysis
3.6 Technique of Analysis
DATA PRESENTATION, ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION
4.1 Procedure for the Processing and Analysing Collected Data
4.2 Analysis of Data According To Test of Hypothesis
SUMMARY, CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATIONS
5.1 Summary of Findings