The Impact of Computerization on the Product Creation and Service Delivery (a Case Study of Mainstreet Bank)
Content Structure of The Impact of Computerization on the Product Creation and Service Delivery (a Case Study of Mainstreet Bank)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Impact of Computerization on the Product Creation and Service Delivery (a Case Study of Mainstreet Bank)
This research work is to show the impact of computerization on product creation and service delivery in Nigeria banks. However, the project work was designed to examine the impact of computerized banking operation that is how banks operate effectively with the use of computer system. The method of gathering information was through the sue of questionnaire, data collection through primary and secondary data from the data collected, it was review that information was from many source, examples are staff and manager of the bank, customers according to their period of patronage, textbooks relating to the topic and some relevant printout relating to the case study of the topic hypothesis testing were analyzed and also the usage of percentage. This topic was choosen to enlighten people’s knowledge on how technology has helped bank to perform effectively in there course of operation. From various findings, it was discovered that banks can transact business while sitting in a place to different countries through the introduction of computer. The main objective of the project topic is to test the effective services render by banks to customers through the introduction or impact of computers to the customers. This study is therefore useful to student who intends, to have the same knowledge in order to improve their knowledge on the impact of computers in product creation and service delivery in Nigeria banks.