The Impact of Adverisement Revenue on Media Sustanability a Study of Vanguard Newspaper
Content Structure of The Impact of Adverisement Revenue on Media Sustanability a Study of Vanguard Newspaper
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of The Impact of Adverisement Revenue on Media Sustanability a Study of Vanguard Newspaper
The study investigated the impact of advertising on media sustainability using the Vanguard newspaper as case study, since newspaper depend revenue from advertisement to run the organization. The study adopted the gatekeeper theory of mass communication. It used the content analysis to generate information. The findings show that advertising has not only become an integral part of man’s socio-political and economic life, but has also grown both as a business activity and as a profession. It has become a conscious daily activity and experience which man cannot ignore whether as practitioner, advertisers a consumer. When newspaper prosper financially, it is because recognize their worth as advertising media. Being that the major source of revenue for media houses is advertising presently most newspaper depends on advertisements for their construed meaningful and profitable existence. The study recommends that Newspaper organization should endeavour to consolidate on advertisements revenue to keep the organization afloat. Newspaper organization should maintain high ethical standard in the selection of some advertisement on illicit product such as alcoholic drink, cigarette etc.
Advertisement should not affect media objectivity in news reporting. Newspaper organization should employed experience staff that will drive the generation of advertisement revenue.