The Impact Effective Credit Documentation in Commercial Bank (a Case Study of First Bank Plc )
Content Structure of The Impact Effective Credit Documentation in Commercial Bank (a Case Study of First Bank Plc )
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Impact Effective Credit Documentation in Commercial Bank (a Case Study of First Bank Plc )
The Impact of effective credit Documentation in commercial banks. The level and Magnitude of credit Mis-management has continued to increase in the financial system at an alarming rate, and very soon, the banks capacity to perform it’s traditional function of financial intermediation will be impaired and obviously, the real section of the economy will be adversely affected. It is in view of this fact that the need for this research exercise arose, taking a through look into the scene of “portfolio management problems in commercial Banks” with first bank Plc Kaduna branch as case stitches. The research exercise states from chapter one with the statement of general problems, objectives, significant, scope limitation and delimitations, definition of terms, historical background of first bank and it’s organizational structure. Chapter two being the literature review dealt with issues like functions/debt management concept, etc. the central banks production guide lines for license banks also outline. chapter three (research methodology) discussed research methods with particular emphasis on the method employed for this research exercise these methods employed were also justified. Chapter four data presentation and methodology presents some adverse effect of credit mis-management, also the analysis of response gotten from the respondents sampled out for the purpose of this research exercise. Lastly, chapter five shows the whole event in summary form then concluded by mentioning the various recommendations on how to improve on credit management in commercial banks