The Factors Influencing Choice of School Subjects by Senior Secondary School Students in Oredo Local Government Area of Edo State
Content Structure of The Factors Influencing Choice of School Subjects by Senior Secondary School Students in Oredo Local Government Area of Edo State
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of The Factors Influencing Choice of School Subjects by Senior Secondary School Students in Oredo Local Government Area of Edo State
The purpose of this study was to find out the factors influencing choice of school subjects by senior secondary students in Oredo Local Government Area of Edo state. The study was aimed at ascertaining the factors influencing the choice of subjects by senior secondary school students. In the process of carrying out the study, questionnaires were administered to six (6) different secondary schools. The data collected were analyzed and interpreted simple percentage method. The point of emphasis is to find solutions to the highlighted problems hindering the choice of subjects by senior secondary school students of Edo state. The recommendation include government should recognize the importance of career counsellors in secondary schools. There should be reduction of the subjects offered in senior secondary schools and also provides conducive learning environment for the secondary school students.