The Effectiveness of Internal Control System and Procedure on Product Innovation in Nigerian Banks (a Case Study of Wema Banks Plc)
Content Structure of The Effectiveness of Internal Control System and Procedure on Product Innovation in Nigerian Banks (a Case Study of Wema Banks Plc)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Effectiveness of Internal Control System and Procedure on Product Innovation in Nigerian Banks (a Case Study of Wema Banks Plc)
Internal control in banks helps to protect the bank against fraudulent act and practices. Though its procedure varies from one institution to the other, its aim and objective remains the same. Internal control have therefore help banks to be better managed, more liquid and directed toward profit making by the bank. This project is therefore undertaking to know the effectiveness of this internal control system and procedures on innovation of product in Nigeria. The result was that with effective control internally, product would be well innovated. The result of the findings of the questionnaires would be tested through the chi-square method.