The Effect of Teenage Pregnancy on the Educational Development of Teenagers in Nigeria
Content Structure of The Effect of Teenage Pregnancy on the Educational Development of Teenagers in Nigeria
- The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract of The Effect of Teenage Pregnancy on the Educational Development of Teenagers in Nigeria
The main concern of this study was to final out the teenage pregnancy and how it affects the educational development of our teenagers in Kaura Local Government Area of Kaduna state. The study emphasized on the factor behind teenage pregnancy in the local government. The study revealed that teenage pregnancy is as a result of the following, teenage girls having relationship with older male counterparts, watching pornographic films without adult guidance, giving them out in marriage to prevent them from prostituting inadequate information on sex education. The study indicated that despite the attitudes parents towards teaching of sex education, there were some problems, which need to be seriously looked into by the Kaduna state government, such as the inclusion of sex education at home or at school. The study also emphasized on the attitudes of the local government area on the concept on teenage pregnancy and it was discovered by the researcher that sex education is need in the Nation’s school in view of the current incidence of teenage pregnancies, child abandonment, illegal abortion, rape and sexually transmitted diseases.