The Effect of Staff Motivation on Bank’s Services Delivery (a Case Study of Wema Bank Plc)
Content Structure of The Effect of Staff Motivation on Bank’s Services Delivery (a Case Study of Wema Bank Plc)
The abstract contains the research problem, the objectives, methodology, results, and recommendations
- Chapter one of this thesis or project materials contains the background to the study, the research problem, the research questions, research objectives, research hypotheses, significance of the study, the scope of the study, organization of the study, and the operational definition of terms.
- Chapter two contains relevant literature on the issue under investigation. The chapter is divided into five parts which are the conceptual review, theoretical review, empirical review, conceptual framework, and gaps in research
- Chapter three contains the research design, study area, population, sample size and sampling technique, validity, reliability, source of data, operationalization of variables, research models, and data analysis method
- Chapter four contains the data analysis and the discussion of the findings
- Chapter five contains the summary of findings, conclusions, recommendations, contributions to knowledge, and recommendations for further studies.
- References: The references are in APA
Abstract Of The Effect of Staff Motivation on Bank’s Services Delivery (a Case Study of Wema Bank Plc)
This work is designed the bureaucratic process involved on the effect of staff motivation on bank’s services delivery “A case study of Wema Bank plc. The nature and future prospect on the effect of staff motivation is also examined in this research work. The aim of the study is to carry out the effect of staff motivation on bank’s services delivery. This study will give the researcher the opportunity to explore all available, occurred and relevant facts about the topic and gets something presentable through the knowledge of the curve based on the findings in this research work, it is recommend that the management of Wema bank Plc, will have effect of staff motivation on bank’s delivery. Finally, which rounded off the project give useful summary, conclusion and recommendation and while references brings about the suggestion for further research work.